The Loudspeaker Frequency Allocator Light is a modified version
of the Frequency Allocator. It allows for low latency processing
by eliminating the Phase Arbitrator section- responsible for
about 150 msec of latency hard coded in its algorithm. Frequency
Allocator Light is the answer to requests for a high quality
DSP crossover for use with video playback systems such as
HTPC. It also allows for multiple instances running simultaniously-
perfect for fully processing of active surround sound setups.
This at an unbelievably low price of $59.00!
A brief list of features:
- each DSP crossover leg adjustable from 6dB/oct to 42dB/oct
on Low Pass and High Pass side.
- 4- band fully parametric equalizer in each leg.
- low and high shelving filters in each leg- both switchable
between 6dB/oct and 12dB/oct (with q adjustment).
- up to 50msec delay in each leg- adjustable in 0.01msec
steps (3.4mm resolution).
- output polarity switch in each leg.
- filter response display.
- frequency response data (.frd text file) for each loudspeaker
driver can be imported and merged with filter's response.
- three zoom levels for viewing of the graphs.
- includes a template section for easy dialing in of textbook
perfect acoustic crossover curves (when used with frd files)
- Fully skinnable- GUI clearly laid out in an xml-like
- 64bit processing throughout.
- Very low CPU usage and low latency.
- DSP algorithms individually optimized for SSE instruction
sets of multiple processors.
For a better insight into the features and operation of the
Allocator Light you can download the
User Guide (also included in the demo download).